- Bug [SQLQ-13] - Plugin not working on Mac
- Bug [SQLQ-15] - Editing of date columns doesn't work
- Cosmetics [SQLQ-4] - Output messages are sometimes in the wrong order
- New Feature [SQLQ-1] - Import of data files. See documentation.
- New Feature [SQLQ-6] - Add support for Microsoft SQLServer 2005 Driver
- New Feature [SQLQ-16] - Allow relative dates for table date editors. See documentation.
- New Feature [SQLQ-17] - Add viewer for image BLOB's
- Fix: Fixed error which caused the loss of the plugin settings if the 'Refresh Data' action was used.
- Fix: Fixed exception which sometimes occured if the plugin settings dialog was closed.
- New: Added BooleanFormat to display values like 0 and 1 as check box. Warning: If you use your own custom formats you may have to replace the interface ObjectFormat with the new interface TextFormat in your classes.
- New: Added ability to hide/show table grid lines
- New: Added ability to use alternating row colors
- New: Added ability to modify the colors used to mark primary and foreign keys in the result table
- New: Added 'Show Referenced Table' and 'Show Referencing Table' to result table context menu.
- Fix: Fixed Help Action in plugin toolwindow
- Fix: Made Ctrl+C work for all nodes in browser tree
- Change: Added line break in 'Copy to Clipboard' action of result tables
- Change: Primary keys and foreign keys are now marked with a small colored bar.
- New: Ability to specify multiple JDBC driver locations
- New: Use IDEA action system
- New: Moved configuration (except statements) from project into application configuration. Warning: Old settings will be lost.
- New: Added 'Copy' (to system clipboard) action in browser
- New: Show current connection status for databases (green diamant - connected, blue diamant - not connected, red diamant - no driver)
- New: Added quick access for some plugin settings to query panel
- New: Added option 'Stop on Error'
- New: Allow hiding of table columns (See action 'Manage Columns...' in context menu of result table header)
- New: Added links from message pane to result tabs.
- Bug Fixes
- New: Added support for jTDS SQL Server JDBC driver (Thanks to Chris Maurer)
- New: Delete rows from result tables.
- New: Added ability to save character and binary data.
- New: Added support for secure servers to HSQLDB driver support (old database configurations may not work anymore)
- New: Added additional connection properties to set properties not supported by the driver support classes
- Fix: Use second connection to get meta data
- Fix: Improved cancellation of statements
- Fix: Improved handling of Oracle 9.x Data Types
- Fix: Added name to server URL's for HSQLDB driver support
- Show foreign key columns in different color
- Add context action to show referenced rows for foreign key columns
- Improved memory release after closing an IDEA project
- Added option for loading LOB's
- Show exported keys in browser
- Added Excel export (Requires Installation of Apache's POI)
- Added Fixed Width export
- Moved export configuration to application level (old export configurations will be lost)
- Added Column/Cell Statistics.
- Don't resize columns if executing the same query again.
- Improved text and date table editors
- Show modified rows in different color.
- Align values in HTML export like they are aligned in the result table.
- Added foreign keys in browser
- Added DB2 driver.
- Added option to include query in HTML export.
- Added menu item to copy the column name to the clipboard.
- Added viewer for BLOB data
- Made custom column formats working for IntelliJ IDEA 4.x
- Add statement templates (using velocity)
Usage: @<template-name> <parameters>
Example: @persons "Max", Peter
- Removed variable binding (replaced by templates)
- Fixed bug from version 1.3.9 which prevented that the driver is loaded from
- Added support for HSQLDB
- Added option to load drivers from other location than plugins directory
- Added option to keep connection if tool window is closed
- Added option to automatically refresh result tables
- Added support for Informix and AS/400 driver
- Allow refresh of result tables
- Added support for Postgresql driver
- Fixed default schema name for MySQL and SQLServer
- Added actions to browser context menu
- Show query as tooltip of the result tabs
- Bugfix for 100% CPU usage during editing
- Added possibility to display columns in other fonts
- Remember selected formats, fonts, sort columns for last statements (option to save the information to the workspace)
- Sort database groups
- Convert all oracle.sql.Datum values to JDBC values
- Bugfix for NPE if editing table cells
- Browser: Removed duplicate procedures
- Browser: Show procedure parameters
- Browser: Don't show 'Indices' node for tables of type 'VIEW'
- NPE with DB2 databases
- Save state of browser window
- Use column format for 'Copy to Clipboard' action
- Performance improvement for loading tables
- Group tables by table type
- Show procedures, functions and types
- Result Table:
- Enabled sorting for more than one column
- Convert oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP into java.sql.Timestamp
- Added API for adding custom column formats
- Use user name for default schema
- Made describe case insensitive
- Show value of Auto-Commit in status bar
- Distinguish between 'Empty password' and 'No password'
- Possibility to execute statement without parsing
- Changed structure of data in workspace
- Bugfix: Opening dialogs outside of event thread
- Added database groups
- Moved database browser into separate tool window
- Save queries into workspace
- Copy query parts from browser window to query window
- Show update statements in message tab if editing a result table
- Confirmation dialogs for 'Commit', 'Rollback' and 'Close all connections'
- Enabled Character Encoding for MySQL driver
- Display strings in different encodings
- Added driver for Firebird database (Thanks to Sergey Bervinov)
- Added variables
- Copy java strings
- Configurable String to indicate NULL values
- Load BLOB objects if class is located in project classpath
- Save passwords as free text
- Column sum
- Bugfixes for Sybase FAKE_METADATA
- Added column formats
- Bugfix for metadata
- Added option to display dates with time
- Display multiple results
- Fit column width to data
- Rename queries
- Added default option for auto-commit to connection properties
- Added syntax highlighting to editor pane
- Added actions 'Copy to Clipboard' and 'Mark as primary key column' to result table context menu
- Added action in IDEA editor popup 'Send to SQLPlugin'
- Added 'Commit' and 'Rollback' button
- Added editing of table and writing back to database
- Configurable if primary keys columns should be highlighted (Problems with some JDBC drivers)
- Configurable number of rows loaded
- Execute queries in separate thread
- Add option to cancel queries
- Support keyword 'describe'
- Added support for JDBC-ODBC Bridge, Microsoft SQLServer and Sybase
- Added option 'Auto-Commit' to connection properties
- Made browser none modal
- Allow reset option to execute selected text
- Added button to refresh all connections
- Added 'Save Password' option (requires Sun-JCE)
- Added viewer for CLOB and BLOB (Java objects) values
- Show primary key columns in different color
- Added option to execute the selected text
- Save and load queries
- Align items in HTML export
- Save last export path
- Modified MySQLDriver to work with older versions of MySQL Connector/J
- Added default driver